Direct Private Money Lenders – PB Financial Group
PB Financial Group, a Direct Hard Money Lender in California, centers its activities on assisting clients that have funding requirements for equity-based real estate investments that also may include refinancing and bridge loans.
Our record over 13 years in the Golden State reflects a significant client base for asset-backed mortgage funding, with over 2400 deals closed, amounting to more than $200 million. Since 2006 we have been immersed in the growing industrial, commercial, mixed-use and residential property markets, gaining the highest degree of professional expertise to guide you to the lending arrangement that suits your needs best.
In a nutshell, PB Financial Group has the essential resources at its fingertips to structure your property loan seamlessly to a satisfactory conclusion, removing any and all stress from the experience. We point your attention to the following:
- If transparency is important to you, you won’t be disappointed by working with us. We remove all issues relating to fees from the small print, thus erasing emotionally contentious items that our competitors often hide.
- We work with surprising speed in an industry steeped in document perusal, and consequently it is within our capability to secure 24-hour approval in conjunction with final funding in just 5 days.
- When it comes to Loan to Value (LTV) look forward to up to 70%,with exceptions up to as high as 80%. LTV on refinancing options that include residentialloan refinancing is still attractive at 60 – 65%.
- As a direct hard money lender, we make every decision our selves versus most other companies who are simply middle men and have no power to decide. We can review the file and approve it without needing a committee or another lender that is not in house.
- As a direct private money lender, we are able to structure loans for all entities, ranging from you (in your individual capacity) or for your partnership, trust, corporation, LLC, Delawarecorporation, estate or even your foreign national entity.
- Over the years, our $500 million (plus) of real estate closed loans has resonated strongly with our clients. The latter continue to heap accolades on our professionalism through Yelp and Google reviews with 5-star ratings. The standout benefits that repeat time and again is our direct money lending versatility, particularly the arranging of the lowest interest rates, quickest turn times, and the most comfortable redemption terms available in the markets today.
PB Financial Group’s Direct Private Money Lending Covers Many Options Available in California
There is no doubt that the hard money loan landscape can be confusing sometimes. However, we’re here to make the process smooth and easy. For example, we distinguish between non-owner and owner-occupied real estate when we source the best-suited lenders. And this is only the start: we can customize loans to match the needs of investors in fix-and-flip opportunities, as we can for parties in possession of distressed properties, properties under probate, trust-owned real estate, office blocks, and multi-family rental situations. Also, hotel properties, land deals, new construction, self-storage real estate – you name it we can accommodate it most times.
Size of loan should never be a concern when you connect with us. Clients applying for $50,000 all the way up to $2 million seldom leave disappointed. We take great pride in treating all our clients with the same deserved respect, irrespective of your financing requirements.
Direct Hard Money Lending and Bridge Loans
All over the USA and the state of California, there are destabilized properties that the up-and-down traditional lenders like mortgage banks won’t consider as qualifying for a loan. This attitude seems to persist even when real estate under unconventional circumstances is a stone’s throw away from a renovation completion, or small build-out that will turn it into an orthodox opportunity.
PB as a direct hard money lender can offer its clients many loan features unobtainable from local banks or traditional mortgage funders. We are well suited to enter complex cases, and when we do we usually make a positive difference. Our conduit loans are designed to give you the time and space to achieve pivotal goals in a property you are holding so that the next round of permanent funding falls in your favor. The reasons for non-readiness cross a spectrum of causes:
- Interest rates rising too fast, thus depressing valuations.
- Maturing loans that call for pressurized balloon payments.
- Reclassification of property status.
- Timing glitches that sometimes get in the way when construction projects involve rehab or build outs and therefore render the property not ready for long-term financing.
- Accumulated appreciation in a long-held property may be a candidate to get you hard cash for redirection into new opportunities. Our cash out deals have no limits attached.
The bottom line is this: our trained real estate loan agents will help you transition from one permanent loan to the next with a bridging arrangement that will make ultimate economic sense to you.
With all this said, our core business still centers on direct money lending for residential and commercial assets in the first and second position, or both in one deal.
YELP LOVES US
The team at PB Financial is simply amazing. We have been working closely with them for years now... read more
I've had dealings with many loan brokers in a business capacity and PB Financial is by far the... read more
Working with PB was a pleasant experience after the last broker we contacted. Although he is strictly hard... read more
HI MANNY G. Here
About PB financial I recently got a Hard Money loan from PB Financial Group.
Let me... read more
Pouyan and PB are my go-to funding source for difficult deals. Pricing is competitive, they excel... read more
I contacted PB Financial based on a referral. I needed money fast to close escrow on a property... read more
I had my loan processed very quickly. The staffing here is very professional and kind. They got everything... read more
My experience with PB Financial was extremely good. They were highly professional, efficient, responsive and offered very... read more